TOZ accepts poetry, short fiction, novel chapters, creative non-fiction and short scripts , as well as reviews and essays. We also appreciate original artwork of any variety.
- Send submissions to sheila [at] gyges.org
- Please submit writing in .doc format (not .docx or .rtf or .pdf or anything else). Artwork should be in .jpg (not any other format)
- There is no formal word limit, but submissions that are much longer than 5000 words might be better submitted as serialised work (just for aesthetic purposes).
- A biography must be included with each submission. Please do not tell the editor to “use the one from last time” or “take it from my website”
- If you would like to submit anonymously or using a pen name, that’s fine. Just let us know what you’d like to use.
- There is no theme or required subject matter unless specifically stated for that issue. Work does not need to have a queer theme
- Non-members of the group are welcome to submit to the “OUTsiders” page(s).
- OUTwrites members who are published (traditionally or self-published) authors may advertise their work for free. Please submit your ad as one .doc page.